Last updated: October 3, 2018
- To help prevent abuse your IP address is logged when submitting a support ticket, purchasing a product, logging into a client account, or using our email services.
- To help guide decision-making non-identifying visitor analytics may be stored by our and client websites. Client websites may also embed various content subject to differing privacy policies.
- To help guide server maintenance non-identifying information may be stored by our billing and support website and email services.
- Connections to our websites, client websites and email services are encrypted with Transport Layer Security (TLS) to reasonably protect against manipulation or observation.
- Credit card data entered on our billing and support website (my.churchwebsupport.com) is held in server memory until securely transferred to our payment processor, after which we only store an identifying token.
- Client billing and support data is protected by a combination of encrypting data at rest, enforced internal multi-factor authentication, rolling backups, and redundant storage.
- Client websites are protected by rolling (up to 10 manual and 20 automatic) backups, with automatic backups made upon each major change or republishing.
- Email service logs are retained for up to 7 days to help prevent abuse.
- Email service statistics for each operated domain and user (such as message, spam/virus filtering, and SMTP/IMAP/POP connection counts) are retained for up to 3 months to help guide server maintenance.
- Client billing and support data is deleted if no invoicing or transaction activity has occurred for 36 months.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- All client data can be requested, amended and/or deleted within 30 days, upon verified request.
- Cookie notices are displayed as applicable to inform our and client website visitors of data collection.
- Explicit opt-in consent is used on applicable form submissions.
Please contact us with any questions: email@example.com