To maintain secure and reliable access to your email, an up-to-date web browser will be needed for reliable access.
Up-to-date web browsers:
- updated Mozilla Firefox for Windows 7 and newer, macOS 10.12 'Sierra' and newer, or Linux (from 2014 and newer)
- Apple Safari for macOS 10.14 'Mojave' and newer or iOS 12 and newer
- 'new' Microsoft Edge for Windows 7 and newer
- updated Google Chrome for Windows 7 and newer, Mac OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' and newer, 64-bit Linux, or Android 8 'Oreo' and newer
In particular, Internet Explorer 11 is no longer supported and may not work as expected. Please note support for Windows 7 ended on January 14, 2020.
If unable to upgrade to a web browser or operating system that is receiving software and security updates, an up-to-date email client may be used.
Up-to-date email clients:
- updated Mozilla Thunderbird for Windows 7 and newer, Mac OS X 10.9 'Mavericks' and newer, or Linux (from 2014 and newer)
- K-9 Mail for Android 5 'Lollipop' and newer
- Apple Mail for iOS 9 and newer or Mac OS X 10.11 'El Capitan' and newer