As websites are updated, web browsers may become out of sync with the website, causing unexpected results such as being unable to login. Seeing expected results within a Private window can indicate the cookies and site data need to be cleared. The below instructions help to clear cookies and data for the given site, to not affect other websites that are logged into.
To delete cookies and site data for a website you're currently visiting:
- Click the Site Info (ℹ︎) button at the left of the address bar.
- Click Clear Cookies and Site data.
- At the top right, click More (┇) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Cookies and then See all cookies and site data.
- At the top right, search for the website's name.
- To the right of the site, click Remove Remove.
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, click Privacy, then do any of the following:
- Remove stored cookies and data: Click Manage Website Data, select one or more websites, then click Remove or Remove All.